unix

• Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
Re: Udemy
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 11:54:16 am »
Cool
Brawndo. It's got what plants crave.

The Gorn

• I absolutely DESPISE improvised sulfur-charcoal-salt peter cannons made out of hollow tree branches filled with diamonds as projectiles.
  • Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
  • Gorn Classic, user of Gornix
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 06:50:59 pm »
Thanks for the information about this sale.

Ok, I just stocked up on four different Udemy courses - all marketing and biz dev related.

I already had four almost unwatched courses in my Udemy account.

The next time you post a link to a sale on Udemy the first course I buy will be "doing your own 12-step program to recover from course buying addiction."

Gornix is protected by the GPL. *

* Gorn Public License. Duplication by inferior sentient species prohibited.

pxsant

• CCF Winner's Circle - Supporter
  • Wise Sage
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 03:06:52 am »
The next time you post a link to a sale on Udemy the first course I buy will be "doing your own 12-step program to recover from course buying addiction."

Tell me about it.  Over the years I have bought 99 courses and only done about 1/3 of them!

The Gorn

• I absolutely DESPISE improvised sulfur-charcoal-salt peter cannons made out of hollow tree branches filled with diamonds as projectiles.
  • Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
  • Gorn Classic, user of Gornix
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 06:36:50 am »
This bout of spending caused me to look in more detail at the stuff I already owned just laying there. I'm now going through one course I probably bought 2-3 years ago. (The basics of marketing to small business, which I've finally realized I know almost nothing about.)

These courses are pretty watchable through a Fire TV even though there is no dedicated app. I installed the Silk browser, logged into Udemy through it, and when I click to watch a video it fills the screen.
Gornix is protected by the GPL. *

* Gorn Public License. Duplication by inferior sentient species prohibited.